With a focus on the role of supervision, learners on this course will develop the essential knowledge and understanding to enable them to discharge health and safety responsibilities.
Upon completion of this course you will understand your roles and responsibilities for the health and safety of others, and be able to ensure the safety of your employees.
Who is this course for?
- Managers and supervisors within a workplace
- Learning and development coaches
This course aims to provide managers and supervisors with a thorough understanding of the different aspects of health and safety in the workplace.
- Health and Safety Management
- Risk Profiling
- Work related injuries – hazards and controls
- Work-related ill health – hazards and controls management
- Organisation and implementation
- Checking Performance
- Reviewing Performance
Duration: 3 Days
Qualification: Level 3 Intermediate Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety
- Updating and upskilling from previous learning
- Offers management support
- Learn about the importance of planning, risk profiling and organisational implementation of health and safety in occupational settings.
- Cover the monitoring, measurement and investigation processes required to comply with legislation.