Jon Gorf is an experienced professional with over 26 years of specialised knowledge, working in a technical & senior management role within the construction joinery & woodworking industry. Since 2016 Jon has been an independent consultant, providing health & safety, technical and management support services to numerous businesses, trade federations and retail warehousing. Duties have included:
- technical author – writing a trade specific H&S Guide book.
- producing H&S management assessment tools & guides.
- site inspections & audits followed up with reports and guidance for improvement.
- developing Risk & COSHH Assessments.
- attending meetings with HSE – influencing policy and process change.
- carrying out site based training and assessments.
Jon provides a practical approach to health & safety based on the experience of running his own manufacturing company. Jon holds the following qualifications and accreditation’s:
- IOSH Technical member
- NEBOSH qualfied
- FPA Fire Risk Assessor
- Qualified Fire Door Inspection Scheme Diploma (DipFD FDIS)
- Fit2Fit Face Fit Tester
- City & Guild qualified Manual Handling trainer
- Trained to carry out Noise Assessments & Dust Assessments
- Institute of Leadership & Management (ILM) Level 7